Project Management Assistant
Gaia-X is the European Association for Data and Cloud with a mission to design a federated data infrastructure focusing on data sovereignty and availability, based on European standards and values. In a six-month period, more than 300 companies and organizations have already actively participated in the design of Gaia-X. Of these, 75 percent belong to the private sector, 40% of which are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The federation concept creates room for self-determination, which in Europe is greatly appreciated, and provides the basis for innovations. Gaia-X will define common mechanisms to enable interoperability and portability of data and services across multiple cloud sources, thus enabling a new era of the European digital economy. The joint endeavour of hundreds of representatives from business industries, research institutions and government aims to create new rules for cloud and data services to let organizations and individuals retain full control over their data and empower them to make independent decisions about how and who can access it.
Further information on www.gaia-x.eu
We are looking for a “Project Management Assistant - Gaia-X Groups and Hubs” to support the Gaia-X Committees and Working Groups as well as the international Gaia-X Hubs.
- Backoffice (Invitations, Date finding, Travel arrangement and Email support for the Management Team);
- International Meetings support (Agenda, Meeting Minutes, Follow-up);
- Operations support for Gaia-X Communities;
- Support the reporting on projects’ progress;
- Support community programs together with the team (Gaia-X Hub Data Space projects).
Experience and Competences:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience in Backoffice activities;
- At least 1 year of experience in Project Management Assistance, preferably in the area of Communities Management;
- Project Management software experience (ideally Atlassian – Jira Software);
- At least 1 year of remote work experience;
- Ability to effectively work with an internationally distributed community of people using online communication and collaboration tools (Office365, Teams);
- Knowledge of Nextcloud is an asset.
- Perfect command of English
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover note by 19 October 2021 to: Alberto Curatolo – Finance and HR Manager - email@example.com
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis: we therefore strongly advise candidates to apply as soon as possible.